Thursday, February 25, 2016

Favorite AGTube Videos ~ February 2016

Hey, young bloods!

AGTube came out with many amazing new videos this month. Here are a few of my favorites :)

1. Opening GOTY 2016 || Lea Clark by ilovesabie


LEAAAA AHHHHH. I absolutely LOVE opening videos, and Lea is just so pretty guys halp.

2. Pixie Place (episode 1 season 1) by agbrownies


*SQUEALS* FANTASY YESSSSSS. And I love the idea of a school of fairies! Can't wait for the next episode to come out :)

3. How To Make Drinks For Your American Girl Doll by agoverseasfan


THESE LOOK SO YUMMY OH MY GOSH. Plus, they're super easy to craft! I know my Samantha would definitely enjoy either of the smoothies demo'd in the video ;)

4. Check Mate - AGPS by BlossomAG


These photos are all so gorgeous! The scenery is just so lovely.

5. Meet Alice! AGPS by DarlingDollies


Once again, awesome photography! And 48 is such a beautiful doll :)

Well, that's all for today! What are your favorite AGTube channels? Comment below, I'm always looking for new ones to try. :)

Namariƫ,
Ellie
{on the other side of reality}

No comments:

Post a Comment