Saturday, March 26, 2016

Meet Rowena!

"WAIT WHAT ELLIE?" you're probably saying. "WHO IS THIS NEW ROWENA CHARACTER?"

Rowena is my new doll!!

I got her from my parents for my birthday (thank you so much mom and dad!!). She's a slim Carpatina doll, and I'm so so excited to have her. AND SHE'S SO PHOTOGENIC OMG. Here are some pictures of her:











I've decided she won't be a member of the doll family, but instead a time + space traveler who comes and visits frequently. Her native time and space - and where she is the most - is the fantasy kingdom of Suibhen, of which she is the princess. Her father, the King, however, is deathly ill, and so she must try to run the country in his stead while preventing the other ambitious nobles from getting their claws on her father and the kingship. Her full name is Rowena Saorlaith Arthairne.

Which was your favorite pic? Do you own/want any non-AG dolls? Comment below, and have an awesome day. <3

Namariƫ,
Ellie

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gOODnESS
    SHES SO PURTYY
    I really liked #5, #6, and #10.
    And I love her story. Anything related to space/time travel interests me. (Ima Trekkie xP)
    ME LOVES <3
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROWENA AND I SAY THANK YOU!
      Ten was my favorite too :)
      TREKKERS FTW.

      - Ellie

      Delete
  2. SHES SO PRETTY OMG. I CANT HANDLE IT. *inserts a million heart eye emojis*

    I like #1, #2, #6, and #10 the best. But they are all so extremely beautiful and I can't handle all of the beauty. Congratulations on your beautiful doll. :)

    -Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUUU ANNIE. You're always so sweet <3

      - Ellie

      Delete
  3. SHE IS SO PRETTY! Her hair is amazing, and I love the second to last picture!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. HER EYES! AND THAT DRESS! I LOVE HER!
    And the seventh photo was totally my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! Rowena says thank you too :)
      I'm actually really proud of that one, thanks!

      - Ellie

      Delete
  5. OH MY GOSH I LOVE HER SO MUCH. That dress and that hair and those eyes... Excuse me while I go stare at those pictures...
    #6, #7, and #8 are my favorites ;)
    Her story is AMAZING! I love time-space travelers—their stories have so much potential. And her name is SO GORGEOUS I'M USING SO MUCH CAPS LOCK I MUST REALLY LIKE HER.

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW THANK YOU SO MUCH BABE!
      I LOVE HER TOO SO YOU'RE NOT ALONE.

      - Ellie

      Delete