Thursday, January 28, 2016

Favorite AGTube Videos ~ January 2016

Hey guys! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my favorite AGTube videos from this month. :) So, without further ado, enjoy!

1. "American Girl Doll Lea Clark's Fruit Stand ~ GOTY 2016 ~ Opening, Review, Set Up" by agoverseasfan


I always love agoverseasfan's review/opening videos, and this is no exception! I really like how she specifically showed how she set up all the pieces in the set.

2. "How to Make: Doll Sized Cookie Props!" by mixiepixie7


These cookies look super yummy and realistic! I love how you can really get creative with this craft and make cookies for every occasion. :)

3. "ootd || january" by DollsOnMyMind


Okay, I think we can all agree that Maddie's dolls should win some sort of best-dressed award. I love the uniqueness and trendiness of all of these outfits, and it definitely gave me some cool ideas for outfits for my own dolls.

4. "The Forgotten; Episode 1 - An AGDollDiary Series" by Ariana AGDollDiary


I love Ari's instagram, so when she posted about her YouTube channel I definitely had to check it out. Recently, she uploaded the first episode in her series, and I really like it! My favorite character is Maddie, although Liv's pretty funny too. xD

5. "Lea Clark: GOTY 2016 Haul Unboxing! | AGCD"  by AGCD


I. Love. Haul videos. ESPECIALLY when they're 15-30 minutes long and contain tons of items. I've been hardcore watching all the Lea haul videos I can find, and this is definitely my favorite. I love how chatty and friendly she is, and lEA'S HAIR OH MY GOSH.

Well, that's all for today - what videos have you been watching recently? Have any of your favorite channels uploaded something cool? Comment below, I'm always looking for new channels to watch. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooo those videos sound really interesting! I'll have to check them out sometime.
    I admire your love for haul videos. I must admit that I can't watch them without inmediately going to the AG website and checking prices, but then realizing that AG really overprices their items and I can't buy anything. 😝
    (inner Smegul is like: ME WANTS THE PRECIOUSESSSSS)
    ~ Suzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Urghhh sometimes (*cough* a lot) I do that too.

      - Ellie

      Delete